- Meets Wednesday at 8.00pm. (fortnightly)
- Enjoyed speakers on a wide variety of subjects, ranging from Guide Dogs for the Blind, Local History, and Fair Trade.
- Summer trips to: Northallerton market, Designer Centre at York followed by a fish and chip supper.
- 2017 ended with a party and carol singing.
- In the new year, went to Oakwood Hall, Bingley for yet more food.
- Average attendance of about 20 and manage to make a donation to TMC. Last year it was £700.00.
- New members are always welcome.
Thank you to the Ladies Group for baking yummy cakes for our Dying to Talk coffee morning.