Skip to main content

Shine 2-9 December

Leading us in worship next Sunday, the second Sunday in Advent, is Rev Keith Hunt

Prayer for this week
Faith, hope, love
Heavenly Father,
I am of such litle faith
I see your ways, but I do not walk them.
I understand your love, but I do not love the same.
Help me to keep faith with you.
Where the best is the enemy of the good,
help me to know your good.
Were an absence of conflict is the enemy of peace,
help me to pursue your peace.
And through all the issues of this day, be my guide.
Amen.

Please remember in your prayers this week:
Nina, Kim, Valerie (Margaret R's sister), Julie, Jean H, Eileen.
During December, please pray for the residents of Ballantyne Road.

Raffle for Blenheim
The church is doing a raffle to benefit Blenheim - two big Teddies are the prizes! Tickets from Jackie D.

What's happening this week
Monday - Boys Brigade 6.15 pm
Tuesday - Tuesday Fellowship 10.00 am, Guides 7.30 pm, Church Council 7.30 pm
Wednesday - Ladies Wednesday Group Christmas Dinner at the Auctioneers, Rainbows & Brownies 6.15 pm

Hope Bradford - Friday Focus
Each Friday at 12.00 noon Christans across Bradford are pausing to pray for 2 minutes.
7 December - Children we know Psalm 127.3; Joel 2:28
Children are a blessing from God and are to be protected, encouraged and
blessed.
Give thanks: for children who love and know Jesus.
Pray: a BLESSing for children you know that need to discover Jesus; for those who work with children in schools, church groups etc; for young carers looking after family members
(estimated at 175,000 young carers in 2001 census); for children under pressure
from family, health or other issues.
Consider: How can I bless/support a family I know who have children?